Thursday, 12 April 2012

Images 2012

Isn't this exciting! My confirmation for the 25th Annual Images Festival, held in a number of theatres and art galleries in Toronto, has just come in.


I will be busy with school in the coming days, but expect festival coverage from the 16th until the 21st of April. I will be contributing reviews, journals of my experiences, and write-ups of events that I attend. Maybe I'll score an interview or two.

Tonight is the Opening Gala, and I suggest all attend. Starting at 6:45pm tonight there will be a screening of John Akomfrah's The Nine Muses at The Royal (608 College St.). There's going to be a big party at the Images Office at 401 Richmond St. starting at 9pm too, maybe I'll see you there.

Expect big things from the We Bleed Movies team!

No comments:

Post a Comment